PTS past papers of Computer Operator Test MCQs held on 17/02/019
PTS past papers of Computer Operator Test MCQ’s in Directorate of Industries & Commerce Kpk held on 17/02/019.
Note:- All the MCQs are Available in Encyclopedia of Computer Science / MS Office MCQs Series.
- Micro process used in which generation.
- What was the main disadvantage of first generation?
- First personal computer was developed by which company.
- ATM stands for.
- DMA stand for.
- The smallest unite of computer memory is..
- CUP consist of…..alu+cu.
- Printer quality is…dot per inch.
- which one is not input device..Scanner ocr etc.
- A related instruction together for some common work is called.. Database. File. Program. all.
- Our daily used computer is come in which classification.. personal computer. Micro computer. Etc.
- ROM is computer memory…external,internal,etc.
- Which memory is refreshed…srom,drom etc.
- Which is packet switch network..Lan, star, ring.
15.what changes the information to digital..modem etc.
- What was the name of first computer. eniac univec etc.
- 100 million per second speed is of which computer…main fram. Super etc.
- Which one is data storing device. Hardisk, floppy, tap ,all.
- 1024 bytes is…1mb
- Good memory for external data is ….bit, byte, hrtz ,all,none
- A Pixel is ……… The smallest resolvable part of a picture
- Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer? 2
- Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer? Binary
- Which of the following are the best units of data on an external storage device? Bytes
- Which of the following is a read only memory storage device? CDROM
- What is an interpreter? An interpreter is the representation of the system being designed
- What is a compiler? A compiler converts the whole of a higher level program code into machine code in one step
- Which of the following is the largest manufacturer of Hard Disk Drives? Seagate
- Word length of a Personal Computer is ___ 8 bits
- What does DMA stand for? Direct Memory Access
- How was the generation of computer classified? by the device used in memory & processor
- Who is known as the father of Computer Science? Charles Babbage
- COMAL stands for? Common Algorithmic Language
. 34. _______ is used for scanning the pictures and putting them in digitized form in the computer. Scanner
- Computers can be on different local networks in a __.? Domain
- The digital signals can be represented by
- Binary Codes B. 0 and 1
- High and Low D. all of the above
- Modulator-demodulator is a device that converts:
- Digital signal into analog signal
- Analog signal into digital signal
- Both A and B
- None of the above
- Answer: C
- Personal computers used a number of chips mounted on a main circuit board. What is the common name for such boards? Motherboard
- Which of the following statement is false? You can set different header and footer for last page of a section
- How many different positions can you set for drop cap? 2