PPSC Sub Inspector Cooperative Society past paper
PPSC Sub Inspector Cooperative Society past papers [Solved] held on 18/11/2018
- In the field of Computer VGA stands for: Video Graphic Array
- Pakistan’s permanent representative in the United Nations is: ____ Maleeha Lodhi
- In MS Excel 2007, what symbol is used before a number to make it a label? ” (quote)
- Name the capital of Czech Republic ____Prague
- Kalimah-e-Tayyaba is the first Kalimah, Name the second Kalimah. Kalimah-e-Shahadat
- The beginning of the Mughal Empire is dated to the victory by Babar over: Ibrahim Lodi
- Which one of the following is not an operating system? AVG
- Fill in the blank: This town is 100 meters _____ sea level. Above
- From which word ‘Aqeeda’ is derived? Aqd
- Pakistan has signed and ratified United Nations: All of these
- What is the area completely surrounded by land called? landlocked
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) consists of: Both A and B
- Before independence Timor Leste (former East Timor ) was part of : Indonesia
- Thimphu is the capital city of : Bhutan
- Choose the most suitable indirect form of the sentence; He said to her, ” what a cold day!”
Answer: He exclaimed that it was very cold day.
- Khyber pass is situated in the:Hindukush range
- The Security Council has _____ Non-permanent members, 10 members
- In the coordinate plane the vertical line is called: y-axis
- ‘Muzdalifah’ is the area between: Arafat and Mina
- When was Durand Line established? 1893
- ” A Trojan horse” Means
- In Computer Science, UNIVAC is:Universal Automatic Computer
- Synonym of Flimsy is fragile
- Which regiment of Pakistan Army has received maximum numbers of ‘Nishan-e-Haider’. Frontier Force Regiment
- The main Charachteristics of “Death Vally” in California is: Very Hottest area
- Which one the following medical condition is caused by the high exposure of radiation?
- Which Surah in the Holy Quran mainly explains the oneness of Allah the Almighty? Surat Al-Ikhlas
- Fill in the suitable prepositions:” They five in a flat ____ the shop.”
- Simplify: ? * 12 = 75% of 336 … answer 21
- What is the antonym of “Latent” Obvious
- Who was the Civilian Chief Martial Administrator in Pakistan? Yahya Khan
- The G20 is a leading forum of: major economies
- Which is the third month in the Islamic calendar ? Rabi-al-awl
- Neison Mandela died in Johannesburg on: December 5, 2013
- Name the victory whose time has been described as the “seeding time of indian nationalism:
- The Urdu- Hindi controversy is said to be the forerunner of the Two Nation Theory. When did this controversy begin?
- The first Chairman of senate was:Habibullah Marwat
- 148 is divisible by: 37
- Addis ababa is famous city of Ethiopia
- Who inaugurated the state Bank of Pakistan? Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Microsoft Power Point is to used to create: Presentations or slides
- The largest American State by Population is: California
- The second most abundant metal found in the Earth’s crust is: Aluminum
- Complete the number series: 10,5,13,10,16,20,19,_____. 40
- The third PDF woman’s Amateur Gold Champion was held in March 2018. Islamabad
- Which of the following is not an example of exhaustible resources s of the earth available to man?
- She asked ,” What are they doing?” Find the most suitable indirect sentence.
- in which pact the Hindus and the Muslim agreed on separate electorates for Muslim.
- Complete the number series 14,28,20,40,32,64, ____ . 56
This is an alternating multiplication and subtracting series: First, multiply by 2 and then subtract 8. Second, multiply by 2 then subtract 16.
- Which of the following units is ozone layer thickness expressed in?
- Which component of the diet prevents constipation? Fiber
- The use of computer is attractive because of its: All of these53.
- Choose the most suitable Indirect speech of: She said to him.” Go downstairs”
- Fill in the blank, preposition. “The cake and pizza were shared ______ Ali & Farhan.” Among
- MS Word, which of the following is not a font style: Superscript
- Nanga parbat is the famous mountain peak of : Himalayas range
- Dr muhammad yunis was honoured by nobel peace prize in: 2006
- Zam Zam emerged from beneath the foot of Hazrat Ismaeel in the valley of Makkah. What is the meaning of Zam Zam?
- The terms of office of a Judge of international Court of Justice is: 9 years
- Choose the correct spelling from the following: Superintendent
- if x+y =6, y+z = 7, and z+x = 9, the average (arithmetic mean) of x,y and z is:
Adding equation (1), (2) & (3) we get:
=> Average of X, Y and Z is (X+Y+Z)/3
- Which one of the following is the most powerful computer? Super Computer
- The final of 1992 Cricket Works Cup was field in:
- How much blood does a normal person has in his body?
- What is the lowest score of Pakistan in ODI cricket record?
- Which is the largest planet in the solar system?
- The Headquarter of OPEC is situated in _______.
- John Garang de Mablor is well known for founding:
- Which river falls in Indus near Attock? Kabul
- Hazrat Amna (R.A), mother of Holy Prophet is buried in: Mecca82. Falkland war was fought between U.K and Argentina in: 1982
- To investigate certain offences including corruption, Federal investigation Agency FIA was established in Pakistan. Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- Where is mudalfa?between mina and arafat
- Who win first blind t.20 world cup. India
- 1992 world cup venue.melborne
- Dr. Younus khan get noble price in peace in which year. 2006
- Where table mountain. South africa
- In which mountain kyber pass. Hindokush
- In which mountain naga perbat. Himmalya
- Voicroye when india seeding nationalism. Curzon
- FIA inagurated in which reign.bhutto
- Pakistan lowest ODI score. 43
- Where in pakistan women golf championship. Islamabadd
- Pakistan nonpermanent UN representive. 10
- First sanet chairperson. Habibullah