PPSC SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER (SCIENCE) MINES & MINERALS DEPARTMENT Past paper
A line joining any planet to the Sun sweeps out equal __________ in equal time.
Right Ans A
Fluid flow in which the speed varies layer-by-layer is called?
- steady flow
- chaotic flow
- laminar flow
- turbulent flow
Right Ans C
Ozone layer protects the Earth from __________ radiations from the Sun.
Right Ans. D
Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Answer: Option B
Air bubble in water shines because of the phenomenon of
- Total internal reflection
Answer is = D
Choke coil is coil of
- High resistance and high inductance
- Low resistance and high inductance
- High resistance and low inductance
- Low resistance and low inductance
Answer is = B
An electric motor is used to convert
- Electrical energy into mechanical energy
- Mechanical energy into kinetic energy
- Mechanical energy into electrical energy D
- . Higher voltage to lower voltage
Answer is = C
Which philosopher gave the idea that education should be based on the principles of human development?
Right Ans . C
When was the book â€oeChild Development for early childhood studiesâ€• published for the first time?
Right Ans . B
According to human factor, individuals may vary from ……. today in their performance.
Right ans A
In 1974 University Grants Commission was established in __________
Right Ans .D
President of Pakistan is the __________ in case of Federal Universities.
Right Ans . B
First women pilot in Pakistan was
- Shukriya Khanam
- Shehzadi Gulfam
- Shahida Malik
- None of these
Right Ans . A
First female representative of Pakistan in the UN was
- Shamshad Akhtar
- Benazir Bhutto
- Najma Najam
- Shaista Ikramuliah
Right Ans . D
Panama Leaks Related to a Law Firm name?
- Panama Papers
- Clyde & Co
- Mossack Fonseca (A)
- Kennedys Law
China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) cost?
- 46 Billion$ (A)
- 44 Billion$
- 45 Billion$
Pakistan has embassies in World:
- A) 198
- B) 144 (A)
- C) 271
- D) 111
Muhammad Ali was Great Player of??
- Boxing (Ans)
Which of the following is graphics solution for Word Processors?
- Drop Cap
- All of above
Correct Answer: A
Why Drop Caps are used in document?
- To drop all the capital letters
- To automatically begin each paragraph with capital letter
- To begin a paragraph with a large dropped initial capital letter
- None of above
Correct Answer: C
Which of the following is not available on the Ruler of MS Word screen?
- Tab stop box
- Left Indent
- Right Indent
- Center Indent
- All of them are available on ruler
Correct Answer: D
Absorbance at 280nm exhibited by protein is due to
- aliphatic amino acids
- all amino acids
- Non-polar amino acids
- aromatic amino acids
Right Ans D
Amino acids with hydroxyl groups are
- serine and alanine
- Alanine and valine
- serine and threonine
- Valine and isoleucine
- Right Ans C
Function of enzymes in biological system is……….
- Catalyze biochemical action right answer)
Zwitter ion exist in which of the following
- Alanine right answer)
- Glycine HCL
- Both a and b