PPSC Lecturer Chemistry Paper 2022 Test Was Held On 16-10-2022
1. The oxidation no. of carbon in Formaldehyde?
2. What will be the molarity of a solution having 10 kg solutes dissolved in 100 liters?
0.1M, 0.01M, 10M, 100M
3. Which of the following can not derivatize to osazone?
Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Lactose
4. Elements of the periodic table of group 1 are called alkali metals because?
their oxides are basic, their hydroxides are soluble in water, None
5. Which one is Co-polymer?
Nylon6, Nylon 6,6, Pvc, polystyrene
6. What is the formula for washing soda?
7. Normal ph of blood? 7.4
8. Which amino acid does not form an alpha helix? Valine, proline, tryptophan, tyrosine
9. Hydrocarbons are the compounds of?
Carbon and hydrogen
10. If ethyl bromide reacts with benzene in the presence of AlC13, after several hours product will be?
11. Which one is a strong acid?
HF, HCI, HBr, HI
12. Osmotic pressure of plasma is?
13. Reaction of Ar-X with R-NH-R’
14. The cis-trans isomers of but 2 ene are Structural isomers, Diastereomers, enantiomers
15. The product supplied to the cathode of the fuel cell 02
16. What is added in complexometric titration to stabilize the product?
Salt, preservative, antioxidant, buffer
17. Fe304 is
Ferro, para, diamgntc, Ferri
18. Electricity produced from polar crystal
Piezo, pyro, ferroelectric, ferroelectric
19. Law of solvent extraction?
Nernst distribution law
20. Ph range of methy orange?
21. Solvent extraction using a small quantity is more? Efficient
22. Endpoint in the reaction of Mn+7 to Mn+2? Colour disappears from pink to colorless
23. Heisenberg uncertainty principle? Position n momentum
24. What Source of pollution in the tanning of leather? Cr 6
25. Strong hydrogen bonding with itself by? HF
26. Saponification of fat is carried out by?
27. Number of peptide bonds in decapeptide?
28. Amphoteric oxide?
29. Zinc is responsible for release and storage or…..
30. Buffer use in alkalimetric titration?
31. Which chromatography has a stationary phase less polar than a mobile phase?
32. Liquid part of paint is commercially referred to as?
33. Greenhouse gas is……
Radiative heat loss, radiative heat gain, convective heat gain, convective heat loss
34. Which carbohydrate is present in milk only?
35. Glucose absorption decreases due to?
VIT D, E,
36. The surface on which substance adsorb is?
37. Study of branches related to solid state, thermodynamics, metallurgy, and ceramics, with synthesis and characterization of novel material is called?
Nuclear CHM, solid-state CHM, nano CHM
38. Exploit the property of crystal..
39. UNO was founded in
24 OCT 1945
40. Long walk of freedom is written by
41. PTI started ……program in a pandemic?
42. Abnormality in blood connectivity includes?
43. ONE gallon is equal to?
44. Length of Suez canal?
45. Software used for presentation and communication?
46. Software used for numerical problems?
47. Hayat saadi ky musanif?
48. Calculate ph if OH conc is 10-7
49. According to Bronsted-Lowry theory base is?
50. Entropy measures the amount of disorder in energy as well as the number of disorder atoms.
51. What is the main law of photochemistry?
STARK Einstein law
52. In UV/vis spectrophotometer the source of radiation is?
Tungsten filament, any monochromatic source,
53. Max magnetic moment in low spin-orbital complex of
Fe+3, Co+2, Co+3, Cr+2 54.
54. Goiter is caused by a deficiency of
55. To extract Al, CN is used as a masking agent. CN, tartrate and….. can be used as a masking agent used is
EDTA, HCN, TARTARIC ACID
56. Current carried by a charge is called
57. Movement of molecules from higher conc. To lower conc is
Osmosis, diffusion, active transport, All
58. Cyclobutadiene is
59. Which is incorrect about entropy
It is a path function
60. Entropy is
61. No conjugation in
62. Phenylacetylene with Na/NH3
Trans 1,2 diphenylethene
63. Which is a purine
64. Cholesterol is transferred to the hepatic liver by
LDL, HDL, cholymi
65. COO- accepts proton in acidic conditions, NH+3 donates H in basic condition.
66. Ozone is depleted by? CHlorofloroC
67. 13.54 value of R isomer, the racemic mixture formed which is 5.43, find the percentage of S
68. Optical isomers are identified by
69. Crystallization exploits
70. Which is an unsaturated fatty acid?
71. Which one is a hexadentate ligand
72. Variable oxidation state, and color.
73. Value of K was given answer first order
74. Number of lone pairs on oxygen in methanol
75. Sn2 gives a reaction rapidly with
76. 35% N is present in
77. CONC. CAUSTIC SODA IS PREPARED IN WHICH CELL?
78. CEMENT STRENGTH-RELATED MCQ
79. CHROMATOGRAPHY BASED ON SIZE AND GEOMETRY
80. PARANORMAL synonym
81. Gul khilana
82. Chemical equilibrium is
84. The sum of 5 consecutive even numbers is 740. The highest even no. is
85. Which one is adverb
86. Full name of Taiwan
87. Wave-particle duality was answer