PPSC EST General Past papers
Details about EST General Posts
ESE (GENERAL) Syllabus for Test
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration Syllabus is as under:-
(i) 50% questions from General Knowledge Including Islamic studies/History of Pakistan
(ii) 50% questions from all the subjects/qualification with equal distribution of share from all the relevant subjects in the qualification criteria..
Here is Sample as PPSC EST General Past papers
General Knowledge Mcqs For PPSC EST General Past papers
- The Head Office of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) is in Karachi.
- Total number of seats in National Assembly of Pakistan is 342.
- The GSP Plus status to Pakistan has been granted till 2017.
- The first session of All India Muslim League was presided over by Sir Adamjee Pir Bhai.
- The first president of All India Muslim League was Nawab Waqar-ul-Mulk.
- The GSP Plus status will allow Pakistan to export products without duties to 28 European States.
- The largest source of electricity generation in Pakistan is Thermal.
- Pakistan has a coastline of about 1046 kilometres.
- The Jhimpir Wind Power Plant is located in Thatta district.
- Pakistan’s national tree is Deodar.
- Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband was founded by Maulana Muhammad Qasim Nanautawi.
- Sindh Madrasah-tul-Islam , Karachi was founded by Aga Hassan Ali Afandi.
- Muhammad bin Qasim entered Sindh in 712 A.D.
- The objective resolution of Pakistan was passed on Mrach 12, 1949.
- Jahangir allowed East India Company to reside and build factories in Surat.
- Muhammad Ali Bogra’s formula was presented to the constituent assembly on October 7, 1953.
- The constitution of 1973 was come into effect on August 14, 1973.
- A total of 22 amendments to the constitution of 1973 have been passed by the Parliament.
- Faisal Mosque was built by a/an Turkish architect.
- Tarbela Dam is located in Swabi District.
- Mirani Dam is located in Turbat District.
- The Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline was officially inaugurated on March 11, 2013.
- The Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline is also called peace pipeline.
- Foreign Secretary of Pakistan is Aizaz Chaudhry.
- Number of Districts in Sindh province are 23.
- Chaudry Rehmat Ali chose the name of Pakistan?
Subject related mcqs For PPSC EST General Past papers (LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT PUNJAB WORKERS WELFARE BOARD)
- Growth of children is studied in Development method.
- Period starting from Zygote to 250-300 days is Pre-natal period.
- Time starting from birth to two weeks is Neonate period.
- Cognitive development deals with Mind.
- Four stages of cognitive development are described by Jean Piaget.
- Period starting from birth to two years in cognitive development is Sensori motor stage.
- Duration starting from 2-7 years in cognitive development is Pre operational stage.
- Period from 12 years and
- onward in cognitive development is Formal operational stage.
- Childerns forgets the things out of sight in Sensori motor stage.
- Child describes himself unsystematically in Pre operational stage.
- Child thinks logically in Concrete operational stage.
- According to behaviorism, Environment is important for change in behavior.
- Operant conditioning was presented by Skinner.
- Punishment is not a positive reinforcement.
- Concept of meaningful learning through perception was presented by David Ausubel.
- Concept of meaningful learning through structure of
- content and discovery was presented by J.S Bruner.
- The founder of humanistic approach is Maslow.
- The founder of client centered therapy was Carl Roger.
- According to Roger, in problem solving the most important is client.
- The I.Q of average child is 90-110.
- The I.Q of mentally retarded child is below 90.
- The meaning to word psychology is Study of soul.
- The word psychology is derived from Greek word.
- Q stand for Intelligence Quotient.
- The formula to determine I.Q is given by Sterm.
- Guidance in education started in 1905.
- Frank Parsons is considered the father of guidance.
- First intelligence test was in 1905.
- Binet was developed the first intelligence test.
- Face to face relationship in which one tries to solve the problem of the other is called Counseling.
- Psychology is the study of human behavior.
- Cognitive learning theory is known as Information processing theory.
- Laws of learning were founded by Pavlov.
- Carl Rogers was presented the Person centered counseling.
- Fear and love are the basic emotions.
- Piaget presented the theory of Cognitive development.
- Model of eight types of learning was designed by Gagne.
- Hierarchy of needs was presented by Maslow.
- The learning method that is associated with observing of behavior of others called Learning by imitation.
- Aristotle was the first psychologist.
- Founder of socio-psychological development was Erickson.
- Perception and attention play major role in Long-term memory.
- Experiments on learning by insight were performed by Kohler.
- Semantic memory is memory for meanings.
- Pavlov’s work was with Dogs.
- Learning by insight theory is known as Gestalt.