kpk police jobs 2019 ASI
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
2- FORT ROAD PESHAWAR CANTT: WEBSITE: WWW.KPPSC.GOV.PK
Tele: No. 091-9214131, 9213563, 9213750
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 06/2019.
Applications, on prescribed form, are invited for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-09) for Traffic Warden System Peshawar from Pakistani citizens having domicile of District Peshawar only by 09.05.2019. Incomplete applications or applications without supporting documents required to prove the claim of the candidates shall be rejected.
Serial No.1:- SEVENTY SEVEN (77) LEFTOVER POSTS OF MALE/FEMALE ASSISTANT SUB- INSPECTORS FOR TRAFFIC WARDEN SYSTEM FROM AMONGEST IN- SERVICE GRADUATE CONSTABLES/HEAD CONSTABLES IN POLICE DEPARTMENT
kpk police jobs 2019 ASI Qualifications:-_
- He must possess at least second class Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized University.
- He has qualified recruit course.
- He has satisfactory completed minimum five year service in the police department from the date of joining service: and
- He has not been awarded any major penalty during the last three years.
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Domicile: District Peshawar only
Syllabus for fast track promotional exam for the post of Assistant Sub- Inspector:
- An eligible Head Constable and Constable may apply to the public service commission for examination conducted for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector.
- An officer who apply for appearance in the examination of public service commission to be held for initial recruitment in higher rank and fail to qualify the examination in three attempts, shall not be eligible for the same examination of Public Service Commission held for that purpose.
- Additional (10) marks shall be given to the eligible candidates for Quaid-e-Azam Police
- Medal (QPM)/ Pakistan Police Medal (PPM) and five (5) additional marks shall be given to eligible candidates who have qualified Basic Elite Training Course (six months course).
- Papers may be attempted either in English or Urdu, except English and Urdu papers.
- Age shall be reckoned on 01-01-2019 for Sr No. 2 (1 & 11 ). All the candidates are required to be Academically qualified in all respects. Candidates not in possession of the required qualification by the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered. Maximum age limit, where applicable, as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed upto ten years for government servants who have completed two years continuous service or employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Govt: under the administrative control of the Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relaxation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institution will not be accepted.
- Only original Degrees / Certificates will be accepted. However, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees / certificates till last date of interviews. Detail
- Marks Certificates shall necessarily be required and these should be attached with the application forms.
- Applications must be submitted within stipulated time as no extra time is allowed for postal transit.
- Applications if posted on the last date must reach the Commission’s office by the closing hours.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- Employees of Govt:/ Semi-govt/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall reach the Commission Office within 30 days of the closing date.
- Candidates who have already availed three chances by physical appearance before the Commission and have failed for the post(s) having one and the same qualifications, pay scale and nomenclature of post shall be ineligible.
- In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be carried out by one of the following manner: –
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test
- Academic and/or Professional record as the Commission may decide.