Government of Punjab jobs 2019
Junior Technician in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs 2019
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT DISTRICT HEALTH AUTHORITIES
District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seek the services of committed & dynamic professionals, having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts purely on contract basis. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under: –
General Terms and Conditions For Junior Technician in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs 2019: –
- The above positions will be offered on Contract for one Year (Extendable) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 amended 2016 & existing Service Rules of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disable person =10 years.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for test/interview
- of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel
- The interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at respective Office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) District Health Authorities.
|Name of Post||BPS||Age in Years||Qualification|
|Junior Technician||(BPS-09)||18-25 years||> F.Sc. (Second Division) from a recognized Board having diploma in the Relevant allied health sciences discipline from a recognized board.|
> If none is available, then Candidates having qualification of Matric (Second division) with science from a recognized Board along with two years’ diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
|Junior Technician (LHV)||(BPS-09)||18-25 years||> F.Sc. (Second Division) ftom a recognized Board having diploma in the|
relevant allied health sciences discipline from a recognized board.
> If none is available, then Candidates having qualification of Matric (Second division) with science from a recognized Board along with two years’ diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
Note: (Must have Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council Board Islamabad)
|Mid Wife||(BPS-05)||18-25 years||> Matric or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board having|
Diploma/Certificate in Midwifery Course from a recognized Institution
Procedure for submission of Application Forms for Junior Technician in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs 2019: –
- Disabled candidates will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Candidate for application must visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 17-07-2019 till 4:00pm
- Roll Number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to Qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”
- These vacancies are Post-specific and Non-transferable.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against 01 district