Inspector Customs intelligence past paper Test Held on September /2018
- Observer States of UN? 2
- Observer States of SCO? 3
- Observer States of SAARC? 9
- Freedom Sentinel is? US Military operation in Afghanistan
- Which Country installed large air-purifier to fight population? China
- Unionist party during British rule was founded by? Fazel Hussain
- 2023 Cricket World Cup will be held in? India
- Commonwealth games 2022 will start from? 22 July
- 2018 Common Wealth games is—–edition? 21st a
- To Manage water logging and Salinity which organization is introduced by Pakistan? SCARP
- MAD Stands for Mutual Assured Destruction
- Current President of ICC? Shasnak Manohar
- Which Country’s team has been involved in ball tempering recently? Australia
- 2nd Government of Benazir was dissolved due to? Corruption
- Controlled Democracy is Pakistan was introduced by? Ayub Khan
- Iskandar Mirza abrogated Constitution of Pakistan in? 1958
- Pakistan Resolution was translated in Urdu by? Sir Zafar Ullah Khan
- Recently martyred PTI candidate in a suicidal attack? Ikram Ullah Gandapur
- Women’s turnout was record 73% in which area? Thar
- In which National Assembly Constituencies women turnout less than 10%? NA 10, NA 48
- Turnout in 2013 Election was? 47.1%
- Great Spot is on which Planet? Jupiter
- Great Spot is? Storm
- Fastest Rotating planet is? Mercury
- Brightest Planet? Venus
- Nearest Planet to Earth? Venus
- Salinity of Ocean Water is checked in? 1 Kg of Ocean Water
- How many planets visible from Earth? 5
- Bodyguard planet of Earth? Jupiter
- Comets have highly elliptical orbits
- Position of an element in periodic table is determined by its? Proton Number
- Oxidation Involves? Loss of Electron
- Plants intake —–and exhale—-at night? Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide
- Microsoft office was released in? 1985
- Ctrl+4 is used in excel? To underline
- Excel is an open source software
- To open Visual Basic in Excel? Alt+F11
Inspector Customs intelligence past paper English portion 2018
1:He was ___ 1990,—august 19. (a: in, on, b: on, on, c:at, on).
2: I lost the ring, you __me.(give, gave, given)
3: She asked us – – – for her (to wait, waited, waiting)
4:Urdu is ___ all over Pakistan.
(spoke, speak, spoken)
5:He is the tallest boy in our school (corrected sentence)
6: she is – – gil in our school
(tall, the tallest, the taller)
7:Road accident killed seven people (change the voice and pick right one)
8:There were ___people in the mall, si that we were not completely alone
(a few, little, the few)
9: He succeeded __hard work
1o: I like ___book in the evening (to read, reading, read).
Today paper *Inspector Customs FPSC*
Case F4 150 Batch l
Vitamin A deficiency causes?
Vitamin D defficiency leads to?
Long sight defect can be corrected by?
Radioactive radiations discovered by?
Inspector Customs intelligence Islamyat portion
Who is tarjaman ul quran?
Imam Abu Hanifa born in?
Adm e Sani?
Prophet name Ahmad came in which Surah?
Heads of Zakat in which Surah?
Molvi tameez ud Din was?
British Indian Association formed by?
Quaid Demands in Simla conference?
NAM 1998 summit related pakistani matter?
FPSC Inspector Customs intelligence Current Affairs portion
New York appointed a woman in its 226 years history .Name?
How many teams were in street child football worldcup?
Who was winner of street child football cup?
NAM summit 1998 related to pakistan on which issue?
Prince Harry married to?
Military plane crashed in 2018?
Aeroplane crashed in April 2018?
Click here for download more mcqs of Customer test