Benevolent fund Scholarships for Punjab
what is Benevolent fund Financial Support?
An endowment fund is a financial instrument that ensures that retired public servants and their families are supported with money both before and after retirement. It is the same as group health insurance for employees of the government sector.
List of Benevolent fund Scholarships
- Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships
- Benevolent Fund Marriage grant
- Benevolent Fund Death/Funeral grant
- Benevolent Fund monthly grant
Eligibility Criteria for Benevolent fund Scholarships
Under benevolent funds, financial assistance has been given to children of government employees enrolled in educational scholarships.
Under the educational scholarship program, assistance is available for Gazetted Government employees (Bps 16 to 22).
- Kids from Playgroup to Matric level will be awarded PKR 5,000 as a reward.
- The amount of PKR 14,000 will be given as a reward to students of Government servants who have completed Intermediate (FSc, ICS, FA, DAE, I.com, D.com) and Graduation levels.
- The kids of servants will be given PKR 16,000 for master level education and equivalent educational levels (sixteen years of education).
Aids For Non-Gazetted government servants Bps 1 To 15
- Funding of PKR 1,500 of Not Gazetted Government servants children who are attending Playgroup until their Matric level.
- The Amount of PKR 3,000 given to kids at the Intermediate and Graduation level after completing their Intermediate (FSC, ICS, FA, DAE, I.Com, and D.Com) or equivalent.
- Students with a Master’s degree and equivalent (16-years of education) will receive PKR6,000 in reward
Additionally, there are scholarships available for high achievers. Under this program, kids getting 90% or above in any exam (from Matric to above) will receive PKR 50,000 in addition to the regular scholarships.
Benevolent fund Marriage Grant
Grant awarded to daughters of government employees for the marriage. Details are included below:
Benevolent fund Marriage Grant For Gazetted government servants Bps 16 to 22
- If the Government Servant is in service or not retired but has not yet reached the mandatory retirement age of 14, PKR 40,000 will be offered.
- As financial help for his or her family, in case Government Servant dies while in service or within 15 years of retirement for the unexpired period of 15 years from the date of retirement, PKR 50,000 will be awarded.
Benevolent fund Marriage Grant Non-Gazetted government servants Bps 1 To 15
- If a government official is employed or retired but not more than 14 years of his/her retirement, PKR 15000 will be awarded.
- In Case of death of Government Servant is in Service or within 15 years of retirement for the unexpired period of 15 years from the date of retirement PKR 20,000 will be awarded to his/her family as financial help.
Benevolent fund aid in case of Death/Funeral
The following amount shall be paid to dependent family members of Government employees that die:
Funeral Gazetted Benevolent fund aid for Bps 16 to 22
On the death of a government servant or dependent family member PKR 10,000 amount granted to his family members as Funeral Grant
Funeral Gazetted Benevolent fund aid forNon- Gazetted Bps 1 to 15
On the death of a government servant or dependent family member PKR 6000 amount granted to his family members as Funeral Grant
The main Aim of benevolent funds Are follow:
- The fund is meant to provide relief to government employees and their families in the form of funds.
- The government provides financial support to government servants who have been invalided out of service.
- Financial support to the families of deceased government employees.
- Disbursements associated with the executive of the fund.
- A special financial assistance program for government employees in exceptional circumstances.